This legal text gives you details of how we collect and process your personal data through the use of our website https://www.thebeefeater.es, including any information you may provide to us through the site when you contract a you register for our newsletter or provide your contact details through the form enabled for this purpose.
By providing us with the data, we inform you that our services are not possible for those people who are prevented by the regulations from giving consent, so when you send us the forms you guarantee that you have sufficient capacity to grant Consent.
- Data controller
Contact details of Data Controller: Beefeater, S.L, CIF: B29035995 y domicilio en: C/ De la Cruz nº 14 29640 Fuengirola Málaga y teléfono: 952471547. Email: email@example.com
Registered in Registro Mercantil de Málaga Tomo 2176, Libro 1089, Folio 123, Sección 8, Hoja MA11594, Inscripción 10ª.
Beefeater, S.L, is responsible for your data. (Hereinafter we or ours).
- What data do we collect?
The EU General Data Protection Regulation tells us that personal data is all information about an identified or identifiable natural person, i.e. all information capable of identifying a person. This would not include anonymous data, nor percentage data.
On our website we may process certain types of personal data, which may include:
- Identity details: first name, surname.
- Contact details: email and phone.
We do not collect any data relating to special categories of personal data (those that disclose your ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership and information about your health, genetic data biometrics).
If you are required to collect personal data by law or under the terms of contract between us and you refuse to provide it to us, we may not be able to perform such contract or provide the service, and you must inform us in advance.
- How do we collet your personal data?
The means we use to collect personal data are:
- Through the form of our website, through our contact email, by phone or postal mail, when:
- Request information about our products or services
- Request a Budget
- Subscribes to one of our services or publications
To ensure the quality of our portal, we reserve the right to refuse any registration request or to suspend or cancel a previously accepted registration if we understand that it does not meet these requirements or any other law or regulation. If this happens, we will try to set out the reasons for our decision, but we cannot commit to doing so in all cases.
- Purpose and legitimacy for the use of your data.
The most common uses of your personal data are:
- For the conclusion of a contract between Beefeater, S.L. and you.
- When you consent to the processing of your data.
- When we need them to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- When necessary for our legitimate interest or of a third party.
The User may revoke the consent given at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by consulting the exercise of rights section below.
Below we attach a table in which you can consult the ways in which we will use your personal data and the legitimacy for its use, in addition to knowing what type of personal data we will process. We may process some personal data for some additional legal reason, so if you need details about it you can send an email to email@example.com
|Purpose||Type of data||Legitimacy for treatment|
|To request information through the contact form||– Name
|Consent of the interested party.|
Purpose: We will only use your data for the purposes for which we collect it, unless we reasonably believe that we should use it for another reason, notifying you in advance so that you are informed of the legal reason for its processing and provided that the purpose is compatible with the original purpose.
Conservation period: They will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that could arise from that purpose and the processing of the data. The provisions of the different regulations regarding the storage period shall apply, as is applicable to this treatment.
- Your Data Protection Rights
How to exercise these rights? Users may send a communication to the registered office of Beefeater, S.L or firstname.lastname@example.org email address, including in both cases a photocopy of their ID or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Access to your personal data: you can ask Beefeater, S.L if you are using your personal data.
- To request its rectification, if they are not correct, or to exercise the right to be forgotten with respect to them.
- To request the limitation of the treatment, in this case, they will only be kept by Beefeater, S.L for the exercise or defense of claims.
- To oppose its processing: Beefeater, S.L will let you process the data in the way you indicate us, unless for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, these must continue to be processed.
- To the portability of the data: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, Beefeater, S.L, will facilitate the portability of your data to the new controller.
You can use the models made available to you by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, to exercise your previous rights: Here
Claim to the AEPD: if you consider that there is a problem with the way in which Beefeater, S.L is processing your data, you can direct your claims to the corresponding supervisory authority, being in Spain, the competent for it: Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We may need to ask you for specific information to help us confirm your identity and guarantee your right to access your personal data (or exercise any of the other rights mentioned above). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who is not entitled to receive it.
All requests are resolved within the legal period indicated 1 month. However, it can take more than a month if your request is particularly complex, or if you have already performed a number of actions before. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
- Access to personal data for the provision of services
It is possible that, in the performance of our work, we need the help of third parties (processors), who only process the data to provide the contracted service, and with which we have the corresponding measures to guarantee their rights:
- Service providers providing systems management and information technology services.
- Professional advisors including lawyers, auditors and insurers who provide banking, legal, insurance and accounting consulting services
All the processors to whom we transfer your data will respect the security of your personal data and process it in accordance with the GDPR.
We only allow such processors to process your data for certain purposes and in accordance with our instructions. However, you can ask us, in compliance with the transfer a list of who are these companies that provide services to us, you can do so by email: email@example.com
- Data Security
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized manner, modified or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, contracting agents and other third parties who have a commercial need to know such data. They will only process your personal data in accordance with our instructions and will be subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspected breach of your personal data and will notify you and the Supervisory Authority in the event that a security breach occurs, as regulated in the GDPR in Articles 33 and 34 thereof.